Thursday 1 October 2009

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, About some of my favourite place to perch/nest for the night in Walt Disney world. It took me some time before I had my answer, although i spent most of that time pecking at a bust of Pallas. . . but eventually i came up with these places! squawk. . .






I do love the "partners" statue outside the Cinderella castle. it has some lovely leaves to hide in and fly out on tourists and scare them in the middle of photos. . . BOO! I squawk. but only in the Halloween celebration months.









I like it on top of the big fire engine in innoventions. . . you can see the whole room and survey over it whilst reflecting on fire safety.



next to this sign on the wall of "Rosie's all-American cafe" its inspiring for a small bird with big dreams! squawk!



just opposite Tinkerbell's treasures is a nice fountain of Cinderella that when viewed from the right angle the crown behind her lines up perfectly on her head.



And this plant pot in the streets of America in Disney's Hollywood Studios. I once found a juicy bug in there, so I'm assuming its a good luck pot.

That's all for now humans. squawk!

3 comments:

Traceyr said...

I'm so glad to see you take your fire safety very seriously. You can't check your fire equipment enough can you?

:)

hippyhippychic said...

hehe you cheeky bird edgar! love the last picture the most.
Hurry up and post again, cant wait to see more pictures of your antics
xxx

Unknown said...

what??? no mansion??? lol. we miss you over here Edgar! come back soon please!